Fix Norton Antivirus Error on Windows 10 – Norton is most of the popular and well aware brand name Norton. There is different kind of Norton products available in the market depending upon the require and needs of the users. once the Norton product gets installed on a device the users become worry free. Although Norton antivirus is fully compatible with Windows 10 but with the passage of time, problems tend to occur. Now it’s up to the users to report the issues to the technical team at Norton Antivirus support or troubleshoot them at their own.
This blog is about fixing Norton Antivirus error on Windows 10. Various problems that users encountered and their solutions are enlisted for the ease of users so that they can try them once to resolve the issue.
Unable to search Norton after Windows 10 upgrade –
- First, Go to the official Norton website and download Norton fix tool
- Then, Right hit on the exe.file and select run as admin
- A prompt will appear, hit next and follow the instructions
Norton won’t launch after Windows 10 update –
- Firstly, Download the Norton Remove and reinstall tool
- Then Double click on the tools icon and accept the license terms
- After That hit on remove and reinstall and then continue
- Now Select restart now to finish the uninstall process
Norton conflicting with another security program –
This issue is general and shows when there is other security software already installed on the device. This take to the conflicts between both, so you must uninstall it from the control panel.
Error 8505, 129 – This error arise on Windows 10 which depicts that the network proxy settings need to be checked.
- Type internet options in the search bar and click enter
- Go to the link tab and select LAN settings
- Secure that none of the proxy server boxes are selected
- Press ok followed by apply